- Time block – spend 15 mins a day or an hour a few times per week max to be intentional about your business use on Facebook.
- Organize Contacts into Lists – make sure to effectively tag your past clients and especially active leads
- Look at contacts recently activity before contacting them.
- Run ads (don’t boost posts) to hit your target audience. Most effective is “friends of people who like your page” with consistent content that includes a “digital bus bench” awareness ad, listings or searched search types and past client testimonials.
There are also great tips in this REMAX Above Magazine article: https://abovemag.remax.com/remax-r4-facebook-features-to-use-now/
Pro Tips – How To Run Facebook Live Open Houses
Many agents are leveraging the power of Facebook live to run virtual open house events. They can be a very effective way to get more people to view the property and generate more leads.
See examples on this blog post – 5 Video Influencers To Watch
Playlist of other social media strategies for instagram, linkedin and more…
WANT MORE VALUABLE CONTENT?
Signup below to instantly receive:
- 15 Career-Building Tips from Real Legends
- plus we’ll add you to our email list of weekly training videos
We hate the amount of spam in our industry too. So not to worry, you can unsubscribe at any time if you’re not finding value in the content.